3 months ago
We are looking for a Membership Manager who is responsible for retaining and engaging members of Soho Works, management of all Membership Admin needs, fielding feedback, and acting as a custodian presiding over access to Soho Works.
* Daily management of Membership admin, including responding to a high volume of member inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
* Develop and administer the membership application process
* Responsible for financial management of the Membership department, ensuring new member acquisition and renewal revenues exceed established targets
* Lead or oversee all new member introductions to Soho Works to ensure understanding of benefits, offerings & Soho Works culture
* Ensure that members understand the ethos of Soho Works & abide by Works’ Rules
* Monitor & document any member resignations via personal contact
* Spearhead the maintenance and management of a Membership Committee
* Gather feedback about Works’ developments, quality of service, facilities and member perceptions
* Continually educate Soho Works’ management & staff about member interaction best practices & our overall creative aims
* Assist in developing the strategy to grow the Soho Works’ membership and community
* Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other systems
* Strong organizational and management abilities
* Outgoing and incredibly social
* Adaptable in various situations
* Professional manner and attitude
* Friendly and approachable
* Impeccable written and oral communication skills
Soho House can progress your career internationally.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.