13 days ago
Club Receptionist – Central London - Target earnings up to £14 p/h
Full time. Flexible. Highly Competitive Salary.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
Soho Works is an international network of workspaces from Soho House & Co, designed and equipped to support a membership of individuals and businesses in the creative industries, soon to be across the globe.
At Soho House & Co, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, co-working space, hotel, spa or gym, each of our sites have a unique style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work…
SEE HOW WE WORK ** HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
If you have a passion for service and hospitality, and have at least a year of receptionist/host/hostess experience from busy, high volume venue, then we want to hear from you!
* One of the most competitive wage for receptionist/hostess/host in the industry.
* Excellent training opportunities.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Weekly wage.
* Other excellent benefit including pension and gym discounts.
Only those club receptionists eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above club receptionist position.
Soho House & Co offers:
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Family Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive training, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Team Events - from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension, great discounts across our sites and much more