about 1 month ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Meetings & Events Sales Manager contributes to RBH’s goals and values by supporting the Director of Sales with managing our Sales team.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock, a stylish gem in the heart of vibrant Camden Town, right along Regent's Canal and a few minutes walking distance from Camden underground. Whether travelling on business or leisure, our 130 bedrooms are designed to give plenty of room to work and relax. We proudly are the second Open Lobby to be developed by Holiday Inn in Europe. Our Glasshouse, Camden suites and Mezzanine suites are ideal for meetings and private events. Above all, you will be part of a fun loving, passionate team delivering memorable and exceptional service to all our guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has;
* Proactively target new accounts and agents to achieve budget by implementing sales plans and strategies of the company.
* Target driven, highly organised and customer focused with an eye for detail, quality and proactively keeping abreast of upcoming meetings and special events trends.
* To optimise revenue by converting all potential sales leads and also consistently liaise with all existing accounts for repeat business. Prepare monthly reports and accurately forecast meeting and events revenue.
We are looking for someone who can communicate (written and verbal) well with others, can carry out instructions and will commit to providing exceptional service to our guests. Good knowledge of IT systems, Delphi, OPERA. F&B know how, social media and marketing savvy. 1 year experience as meeting and events executive is essential. IHG experience would be a plus.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!