8 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Meeting & Events Operations
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 04/12/2017
Closing date: 02/06/2018
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Meeting & Events Floor Supervisor, joining the Conference and Banqueting Team of the Year (2016 Hotel Catey winners). Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Meeting & Events Floor Supervisor will include:
- Manage the day to day operation from an organisational perspective, whilst running a very busy Meetings and Events Floor.
- Support the Events Operations Team by supervising the associates, team leaders, and agency staff to ensure a smooth & efficient running operation.
- Provide a highly personalised service which meets all clients’ needs and aspirations
- Ensure proper income audit procedures are followed to ensure accurate tracking of revenues, covers and average checks
- Monitor and control any food or beverage wastage on a day to day basis in line with our responsible business.
We are looking for
- Someone who can deliver the recognised meetings journey for all clients to include Meet and greet, Health and Safety, Fire Procedures and Function sheet referrals
- Someone that can deliver great product experience for all our meetings and events
- Someone who can supervise the team Leaders on adhering to the department procedure on cost control and waste management
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone able to work in a fast paced working environment and who can remain calm under pressure
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.