5 months ago
An opportunity to join the onsite Events sales team at The Marylebone is now available for an organised, creative events professional who wants to progress their career by joining our team.
The team is responsible for all event enquiries for The Marylebone and the ideal candidate will be working in a similar events sales role in a luxury hotel, members club or venue. This is a 360 events role; preparing proposals, hosting site inspections, converting events, organising the function and ensuring accurate event details are communicated onsite.
With a strong understanding of event operations, as well as the desire to work in a fast paced, award winning event space, the ideal candidate will be driven by converting enquiries, building relationships and exceeding our client's expectations.
The perks of working as a Meetings and Events Executive with The Marylebone
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Meetings and Events Sales Executive at The Marylebone, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Meetings and Events Sales Executive!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.