9 months ago
Are you a strong team player looking for your next role in Meeting and Events?
We have an exciting opportunity for an M&E Food & Beverage Assistant to join our highly successful team in Walsall where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our M&E Food Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our M&E Food & Beverage Assistant, you will:
- Deliver the highest professional standards of service for our customers across a variety of events.
- Be a critical part of the Events team – they can’t do it without you.
- Greet guests with confidence and professionalism.
- WOW conference guests with your enthusiasm and attention to detail from welcome to farewell..
- Be technically savvy; able to operate AV equipment safely and efficiently
- Have a passion for F&B; serve with confidence and flare.
- Support the team and take pride in doing so; together we maximize profitability.
- Regularly attend your 1:1’s and performance reviews.
- Welcome change and support management – contribute in the positive development of vibrant culture.
To become our M&E Food & Beverage Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our M&E Food & Beverage Assistant.