9 months ago
Meeting & Events Operations Team Leader
Are you a Meeting and Events Team Leader who is passionate about a career in hotels?
We have an exciting opportunity for an M&E Ops Team Leader to join our highly successful team in Cardiff where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our M&E Ops Team Leader you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our M&E Ops Team Leader, you will:
- Deliver a fantastic M&E operation, working closely with your manager.
- Ensure that the Meeting and Events department consistently offers the highest professional standards of service.
- Lead shifts and run various events from planning through to welcoming guests, delivery and then the farewells.
- Ensure that you meet and /or exceed your own personal objectives.
- Deputise for the Meeting & Events Operations Manager as directed.
- Liaise with the sales team to offer solutions and always be ahead of the game.
- Be technologically savvy; to be able to operate and demonstrate AV equipment.
- Have a passion for F&B; serve with confidence and flare and utilise your own knowledge of upselling.
- Actively take part in the joint setting of the teams’ objectives and action planning.
- Conduct, review and evaluate statutory requirements/performance in the department.
To become our M&E Ops Team Leader you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our M&E Ops Team Leader.