about 1 year ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Meeting & Events Operations
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 13/09/2019
Closing date: 11/03/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Meeting & Events Operations career with us as Meeting & Events Floor Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Meeting & Events Floor Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Meeting & Events Floor Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position in helping our guests by providing inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service. You will manage the day to day operations from an organisational perspective, whilst running a very busy Meetings and Events Floor.
* Support the Events Operations Team by supervising the associates, team leaders, and agency staff to ensure a smooth & efficient running operation.
* Provide a highly personalised service which meets all clients’ needs and aspirations
* Ensure proper income audit procedures are followed to ensure accurate tracking of revenues, covers and average checks
* Monitor and control any food or beverage wastage on a day to day basis in line with our responsible business.
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.