7 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Department: Meeting & Events Operations
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 15/09/2017
Closing date: 14/03/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Meeting and Events career with us as a Meeting and Events Team Leader at Park Plaza Victoria. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Meeting and Events Leader skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
To ensure all Meeting & Event facilities are maintained to the highest standards and our guests receive efficient, professional and friendly service at all times
* Managing subordinate employees, work experience students, leadership – lead by example, assist the Supervisors in building an effective team, direction, coordination and evaluation of department. Ensuring that appropriate professional standards of behavior, work standards, productivity, practices and customer care are enforced. Managing and motivating the staff
* To delegate control and co-ordinate staff duties for each function and to ensure the functions are run according to the staff rosters and daily work schedules.
* To ensure that all rooms are laid up to the standards required for the following day and that all equipment is in good working order.
* To set up Meeting & Events suites in accordance with hotel function requirements, ensuring the standards are maintained throughout.
What we are looking for:
* Previous team leader experience within a Meeting and events department
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* A positive and energetic person who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* Someone who enjoys a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.