5 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Meeting & Events Sales
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 22/07/2019
Closing date: 18/01/2020
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Meeting & Events Sales Executive. Park Plaza’s Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Meeting & Events Sales Executive will include:
- Handling Meeting and Events enquiries and liaising with clients to ensure their event needs are met
- Working closely with the Senior Meeting & Events Sales Manager and team however on a day to day basis perform independently and proactively
We are looking for
The ideal M&E Sales Executive will:
- Have previous experience within an M&E Sales position
- Have experience in a volume and/or quality hotel environment would be desirable
- Have a strong sales focus with an ability to build rapport easily with clients and to convert leads into confirmed bookings
- Have a positive outlook and ability to project a professional image to clients both face to face and via phone/email
- Have a structured and organised work approach with an ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to oversee the work of the M&E Sales Executives as required
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.