9 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Riverbank
Department: Meeting & Events Sales
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 05/02/2018
Closing date: 04/08/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Meeting & Events Sales career with us as a Meeting & Events Sales Executive at Park Plaza London Riverbank. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Meeting & Events Sales Executive and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Meeting & Events Sales Executive at Park Plaza London Riverbank you will under the general guidance of the Meeting & Events Sales Manager, maximize guest satisfaction and hotel profitability by maximising the sales of meeting & events space. All work is to be carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and departmental business plan, and Park Plaza corporate guidelines and service concepts
* Pro-actively sell the Park Plaza Hotels to both potential and current clients
* Maintain proper flow of information within the hotel by reviewing sales work files of assigned accounts
* Respond to enquiries from agents/clients by phone, fax and email within the stated time limit and in a professional manner
* Record all denied business from the Park Plaza diary, ensuring business is referred within Park Plaza properties
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.