7 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Department: Meeting & Events Operations
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 20/05/2019
Closing date: 16/11/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Meeting and Events career with us as a Meeting and Events Operations Floor Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Meeting and Events Operations Floor Manager you will ensure the meeting and events operations team provide the highest levels of service and quality at all event functions.
* To ensure all function requirements are constantly up-dated and a close work relationship between Planning and Operations is maintained
* Check the events happening in your department on a daily basis and from the week coming – plan ahead
* To liaise daily with chef in charge to discuss menus and food requirements as per function sheets and clients’ feed back
* Assign staff to their tasks when in charge of an event
* Train and coach team to consistently achieve service standards and product delivery
What we are looking for:
* A Meeting and Events professional possessing some operational knowledge of quality Food and Beverage service
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
* Previous experience with Micros is preferred but not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.