3 months ago
This is an exciting time to be joining the IHG family and work with our brand new avid hotels, one of our fastest growing hotel brands. With 1 opening and 130 signings in the US, we have now brought avid hotels to Europe and launched in Germany with a deal of 15 hotels and have plans to continue this momentum. We are looking for a Marketing Brand Manager to line manage an executive and work within the tight knit team and really help drive this brand forward.
You’ll be responsible for localising the brand experience to resonate with German guests, owner marketing, implementation of brand campaigns in the German market as well as brand standard management in the region.
* As a Brand Manager, you will support Insights group to Identify and develop research requirements to for thorough understanding of the market, the brands and the opportunities.
* You will work closely with both region Marketing Shared Services, Operations team and with the Franchise community to ensure the appropriate execution of the brands in the assigned region.
* Full responsibility for the localisation of the guest experience, including F&B, Guest Room, Public Space, Service and Uniforms
* Principle accountability for this role is the profitable development and delivery of the IHG brands in the assigned region.
* You’ll need to maintain brand integrity within the established framework and develops regional brand executions, where necessary, to maximise performance in the German Market.
* Works with brand management and the brand standards team to define brand strategies and regional adaptations for the assigned region.
* Leads, together with the Brand Directors, creation of comprehensive brand plans including objectives, performance targets, positioning, strategy and action plans, based on key consumer insights and in line with individual brand objectives, values and personality.
* Uses customer and commercial insight to develop new product or service initiatives within the assigned region. Creates compelling business case for all cross-brand developments, clearly demonstrating owner and corporate ROI in case for change
What we are looking for
* Minimum 5 years in brand marketing or marketing experience acquired in dynamic service /consumer-led organisations.
* Culturally sensitive and team oriented with outstanding influencing and networking skills.
* Experience in third party agency/vendor management.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, in addition to operational marketing experience in a service branded environment
* Commercially astute with the ability to influence those outside own reporting structure.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to analyze and interpret research data on consumer preferences and market trends.
* Excellent computer literacy skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Excel and Word)
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Who are we
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn, Kimpton and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs, behaviours and values that are important to us and our customers.
Most of all, we’ll give you the room to be yourself!
You must meet the legal requirements to work for IHG.