10 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Marketing Manager. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 148 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
* Tasty meals on duty
* 25% discount on F+B
* £250 refer a friend scheme
* Overnight Guest Experience at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch inc dinner and breakfast
* 28 Days Annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service (up to 33 days)
* Employee social events
* Family and friends rate for overnight stay
* Rewards and recognition schemes
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Build awareness for the hotel and F&B outlets togeather with the Director of Sales and Marketing, General Manager, Owners Director, and all other departments within the property and working in close partnership with Nobu Hospitality.
* To generate revenue and build brand integrity for Nobu Hotel Shoreditch and its outlets by executing the annual marketing plan, including public relations, e-marketing, direct mail, advertising and collateral plans with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
* This includes, but is not limited to being a key contact for – the properties’ Public Relations and Web development agencies, and execution of communications to guests, maintaining relationships with key vendors and being an ambassador for both properties with regard to media requests.
* Needs to demonstrate superior writing and editing skills, and the ability to effectively communicate the hotel and restaurant’s stories.
* Ensures cohesive short and long-term media strategies are in place and reflect the goals and objectives of Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
* Develops and executes strategic media, social media and communications programs to promote sales opportunities for the group, transient, catering markets with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
* Researches, creates, edits, and gets approval of releases, and manages follow-up with media of all announcements, packages, property news, etc. with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
* Develops and places local market stories around the country and the world featuring Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
* Supervises and tracks daily media monitoring.
* Oversees packages, collateral, invitations for the hotel and restaurant.
* Creates / Revamps press kit, releases on special services, packages, amenities.
* Conducts site inspections with and entertain qualified members of the media with the Director of Sales & Marketing as appropriate.
* Co-manages multiple partnerships including third party public relations agencies, marketing agencies, internet companies, printers, etc. with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.