about 1 month ago
Who we are
You may not be aware of IHG but I guarantee you will have heard of our internationally renowned, iconic brands. Holiday Inn, Regent Hotels, InterContinental and Crowne Plaza are just a handful of our heritage hotel chains.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the IHG family to work on the Crowne Plaza and Hotel Indigo brands in Europe.
There’s never been a more exciting time than now to join the Upscale Brand Management Team at IHG. With more than 400 Crowne Plaza hotels globally, we are evolving the brand and disrupting the traditional business hotel market by launching innovations including; new lobby and guestroom designs, new restaurant and bars and a new service experience. And with 118 Hotel Indigo hotels, in some of the world's best destinations, the brand is set to double the size of its portfolio.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to work in this tight knit team and help to continue developing these two brands to their full potential. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day brand management duties and you will be supporting the Brand Managers in shaping the brand strategy and delivering guest experience and initiatives in market.
Your day to day
Support the regional brand team on the development and implementation of projects that enable us to deliver excellent guest experiences. This could include but is not limited to:
* Supporting team with making continuous improvements to the brand proposition and hallmarks by analysing and understanding market trends and consumer needs.
* Review data sources such as commercial metrics, brand equity (BDRC and Millward Brown), Heartbeat (guest experience metric) to monitor brand performance and help formulate a diagnostic of brand performance.
* Provide regular reporting of data sources to the brand manager and brand director.
* Supporting the long-term strategic development of the brand by supporting innovation rollout which includes the development, pilot and delivery of these initiatives.
* Assisting in preparation of brand presentations and delivering to external stakeholders, owners, hotel teams and various internal stakeholders across the business.
* Supporting the day to day management of brand standards and waiver requests from hotels.
* Providing support to the brand marketing campaign team.
* Managing budget and invoicing process.
* Be a key point of contact for owners and operators to answer any brand questions or re-direct them to the relevant teams within IHG.
* Management of internal communication channels.
* Acts as brand ambassador and ensures the wider business is educated on the brand DNA, key differentiators and guiding principles.
What we are looking for
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or hospitality
* Marketing, brand and/ project management skills/experience
* Stakeholder management
* Ability to analyse, interpret and extract trends from data
* Proficiency in marketing fundamentals
* Strong business mindset
* Excellent computer literacy skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Excel and Word)
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
* Experience within the hotel or travel industry an advantage
What we offer
At IHG we promise to recognise and reward your hard work, we offer great work benefits for all employees over the globe.
What we can offer you in return:
* Highly competitive salary
* Strong benefits package including hotel discounts worldwide, free car parking and subsidised restaurant and Starbucks Coffee Shop
* All the support and training for you to fast-track your career at IHG
So, apply today if you’re looking to accelerate your career with a business that truly cares.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th March 2020.