5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Marketing Coordinator. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 150 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
* Tasty meals on duty
* 25% discount on F+B
* Family and friends rate for overnight stay
* £100 refer a friend scheme
* Lunch on your birthday
* Monthly employee social events
* Rewards and recognition scheme
* Tasty meals on duty
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Partake in Nobu’s leadership programme
* Assist in the social media strategy to develop the different platforms, be up to date with the different trends, ensure to engage with our followers.
* Provide support to the Marketing Manager in delivering brand collateral to support the sales teams (presentations, collateral, branded gifts, flyers, invitations, offer summaries, event accessories), help in the creation of the stand during the trade show to be in line with our brand DNA
* Coordinate closely with our suppliers
* Manage the back-end office of the website to be up to date with the new offers and appealing images
* Be the point of contact for all the department, assist with the necessary information
* Assist for the copy for the newsletter, newspaper and any other marketing activation
* Manage, update and develop marketing database
* Develop promotional materials, brand collateral, and seasonal resources to support revenue growth for the hotel and restaurant (copy, creative design)
* Oversee the image library
* Assist in developing the image library, on photoshoot with creative ideas
* Support in the development on marketing events (invitation, menu, decoration)
* Strong English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
* Maintain a professional appearance and conduct personal behaviour is a mature and professional manner when representing the hotel.
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.