5 months ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
Wokefield Estate has recently undergone an extensive and careful refurbishment to become one of the flagship hotels at De Vere. It’s just one of the reasons why we’re excited about the careers we can offer here. So whether you’re interested in joining our teams in golf, conferences and events, banqueting, housekeeping, kitchen, our fabulous 1560 restaurant or even at the onsite BMW Training Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to work and develop in a hotel estate that’s truly inspiring.
There’s great career development on offer for all our colleagues and we offer great perks at Wokefield Estate such as shuttle buses between Reading, free parking for drivers, discounted gym and golf membership (including free access to the golf driving range!) and free meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen. So as well as offering great career opportunities, we always strive to make Wokefield Estate a truly engaging and rewarding place to work.
Mansion Weekend Food and Beverage Assistant - 16 hours
Shift pattern will rotate on Saturday & Sunday:
6am - 2pm
7am - 3pm
8am - 4pm
9am - 5pm
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
* A competitive salary
* 28 holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.