10 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 16/09/2019
Closing date: 14/03/2020
Management Development Programme 2020
Our fast track Management Development Programme (you:niversityNEXT) takes you on a structured journey through all the major divisions of our hotels and support functions. The aim of the programme is to develop our future leadership pipeline and you will gain a deep understanding of how we operate whilst developing your management and leadership skills.
What’s in it for you?
* A personal senior mentor
* Associate membership of the Institute of Hospitality
* Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
* Attractive salary, employee rates and F&B discounts
Our 2-year programme is structured into 4 main business areas. Each rotation will take place in a different hotel/office, chosen as a centre of excellence.
You will rotate around:
* Front of House Functions
* Food & Beverage Operations
* Meetings & Events
* Support Functions
Meet one (or more) of the following:
* College education with hospitality work experience
* Hospitality or Business degree
* Have worked in a supervisory level position in the hospitality industry
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Commit to a full 2-year programme
At the PPHE Hotel Group, we believe in delivering on people’s ambitions with our award-winning learning & development programmes and fun working environment. PPHE Hotel Group people are passionate, have potential and have the confidence to deliver personalised service and uplifting moments to our guests. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Apply now, we are shortlisting for our selection day in early 2020. Our management programme will commence August 2020.