8 days ago
Accounts - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Management Accountant
* Manage small but busy accounts team to ensure deadlines are met, company procedures are followed and that suppliers/customers invoices are paid in a timely fashion.
* Prepare monthly management accounts in line with group reporting deadlines.
* Prepare variance analysis report, investigating significant variances.
* Reconciliation of Balance Sheet control accounts.
* Prepare Year End Audit File and assist auditors as required.
* Prepare and post Nominal Ledger journals to system running a Trial Balance to confirm everything has posted correctly and in balance.
* Prepare weekly/monthly Management Reports as required.
* Ensure Stocktakes are carried out at the appropriate time and procedures are in place to identify any discrepancies.
* Check accuracy of weekly and monthly payroll input.
* Prepare & Submit Quarterly VAT Returns.
* Prepare Annual Budget.
* Prepare & submit National Statistics Returns.
* Additional Ad Hoc tasks that is reasonable for an individual of your level.
* A qualified management accountant who is used to working to strict deadlines.
* A good communicator who can explain financial information to staff at all levels.
* A good motivator of people who can work with members of the accounts team to help them achieve individual and team objectives.
* You will need to be structured in your approach to enable you to deal with complex account reconciliation’s.
This position will be available from the end of March onwards.