about 1 year ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 20/08/2018
Closing date: 16/02/2019
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Maintenance Technician PPM at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician PPM will include:
* To work on Annual Preventive Maintenance Plan with specific time tables and checks for each equipment
* To perform a daily Plant rooms check for faults and good working order of the equipments
* To carry out maintenance, repairs and cleaning of Air handling units, fan coil units, AC units, pumps, extract and supply fans and all related systems and equipments with them.
We are looking for
The ideal Maintenance Technician PPM will:
- Have already held a similar role within a high volume four or five star property.
- Have knowledge of pipe systems and fittings from the following materials: LCS BSP threaded (Low carbon steel), PEX compression Ginde and Uponor , Stainless steel, MDPE (medium density polyethylene) Geberit and PVC .
- Be able to plan and organise shift systems and ensure service operating needs are met
- Be able to maintain heating, ventilating, air conditioning equipment in optimal operating condition by performing routine maintenance and repairs
- Be able to prevent costly machine breakdowns by reviewing equipment as needed
- Be fully conversant in all related health and safety procedure
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.