about 1 month ago
Join us as a Maintenance Team Member,
Are you looking for a Maintenance Team Member role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can work with a market leading Engineering Team?
Based in voco Reading this role will work closely within the operations team, as part of InterContinental Hotel Group, managed estate which is a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality maintenance work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! From touching up paintwork, fixing a broken door, mending a leaky tap or replacing damaged skirting board. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our properties and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly and approachable whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have some building maintenance experience- Whether you are a painter & decorator, a plumber, joiner, electrician or even just an all-round handy man or woman. Along with the above you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and safety standards. Being organised and thriving on routine whilst comfortably and effectively managing your own time will be a bonus.
Maintenance Team Members, receive some great Benefits:
* From £9.85 to £11.50 per Hour (Depending on Skills and Qualifications)
* 24 Hour Guaranteed Flex Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand
* 8 Hour Shift minimum
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Team Member, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.