Our guests deserve the best and that means operating hotels with the highest standards of maintenance and upkeep. As Maintenance Operative you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a fabulous guest experience by working hard to maintain the fixtures and fittings of the building.
* Ensuring all defective fittings, breakdowns and malfunctions of equipment are fixed without delay
* Communicating effectively and working closely with other departments such as Housekeeping
* Ensuring that any emergencies are dealt with immediately and effectively minimising any serious occurrences, hazards or inconvenience to guests and colleagues alike
What we look for
* Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
* NVQ electrician's qualification, experience in basic plumbing, basic carpentry, tiling and grouting skills and general handyperson skills with painting and decorating experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Total commitment to customer service
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development