10 months ago
As Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the hotel including equipment, services, buildings and plant. You will be responsible for ensuring that the hotel achieves its safety and cost control targets so you will need to be confident in creating and implementing a PPM programme as this will be a critical aspect of the role.
You will also need the ability to lead a team and deliver results to deadlines through your people, with full responsibility for recruiting, managing and developing your team.
What we look for
* Inspirational leadership ability
* An eye for detail
* Real passion for guest service
* The ability to control costs purchasing via a tightly controlled budget
* Experience in a similar environment
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty