5 months ago
Could you be our next Maintenance Team Leader ? If you can lead, motivate and monitor a team then we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to join our highly successful team at the newly opened Village BRISTOL where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as Maintenance Team Leader you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Maintenance Team Leader, you will:
- Strike the right balance to be both proactive and reactive in managing all aspects of hotel maintenance.
- Lead, motivate and monitor a small team to ensure the efficient and safe operation of all plant and equipment.
- Deliver an excellence level of service in the upkeep of the internal and external fabric of the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all plant and equipment in the hotel and maintain these in efficient working.
- Have knowledge of and operate hotel security and emergency procedures.
- Liaise daily with all departments and deal appropriately with any maintenance issues raised.
- Liaise productively with contractors and suppliers to ensure the most cost effective outcomes for the business.
- Carry out work on ad hoc projects using your skills and knowledge to ensure the most efficient and effective outcome for the hotel.
- Have a can do, think for yourself attitude.
- Use, operate and store all tools, equipment and materials including chemicals safely and securely.
- Respond to call outs in line with rota/business needs.
To become our Maintenance Team Leader you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be confident to step up as deputy to the Maintenance Manager as business dictates.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Maintenance Team Leader.