7 months ago
Do you see yourself as a Maintenance Manager?
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace have an amazing opportunity to join our Maintenance department as a Maintenance Manager.This role will Lead the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
Your day to day
As a leader in our engineering team, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, an Maintenance Manger will perform and coordinate the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
* Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
* Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
* Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
* Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
* Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
* Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What we need from you
As a Maintenance Manager serving IHG brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Demonstrable Electrical / Mechanical experience
* Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
* Experience in the Maintenance Department of a 4 star hotel for 3 to 4 years
* Strong work ethic
* A passion for delivering great customer service
* Ability to work without close supervision and within established time frames
* A TRUE leader
What we offer
Benefits of working for us
* Up to £30,000 Per Year
* 40 Hours Per week (Full Time Contract)
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Fitness Club Membership
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Refer a friend bonus
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.