12 months ago
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Manager at a large central Winchester Hotel to carry out preventative and remedial maintenance. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety records and company recording procedures are adhered to.
Must have a good all round knowledge of general maintenance disciplines and experience within a specialised area such as plumbing or joinery would be an advantage, the role is "hands on" and supported by one other full-time painter & decorator.
You will be responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and be able to devise and work to a pro-active schedule aswell as managing reactive tasks on a daily basis.
We are looking for the following attributes
* General Maintenance skills desired
- Well-presented & punctual
- Responsible & organised
- Takes pride in their work & willing to go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic, motivated, reliable & trust worthy
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own transport
* We offer competitive salary, good working conditions, free car-parking and other company benefits.
* 40-45 hours per week Mon-Friday with occasional weekend work.
* Experience of working in large buildings, such as hotels, care-homes, hospitals would be a distinct advantage.