about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join The Gantry London Curio Collection as a Maintenance Engineer, located in the area's most famous sporting venue, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in the heart of East London Stratford.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a multi-skilled handyperson (plumbing, mason, carpenter) who has basic electrical qualification which is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have good customer service as has to interact with our guests, so we are looking for dynamic candidates with a positive personality. We are looking for someone with basic computer skills including connecting laptops to projectors or operating a meeting room PA System. Who has previous experience of working in a hotel or similar environment, as it’s highly valuable for this role, and Hilton experience is preferable but not necessary.
It is also essential for the role that the candidate has basic Health & Safety and Fire Safety trainings, and knowledge of the fire system types that are available in hotels.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Gantry is due to open in November 2021 and will be an exciting 291-bedroom hotel with a sky bar boasting views across Queen Elizabeth Park and the London Skyline, 1st-floor destination bar and a restaurant with 2 external terraces.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeingand our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes– to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers– hundreds of savings to be had
* Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Cycle to Work Scheme– huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!