about 1 month ago
* Complete quality reactive maintenance within hotels across territory.
* Develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams ensuring that the customer is key focus.
* First time fix of completion of reactive maintenance jobs that are scheduled for hotels.
* Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and Travelodge policies and procedures and H&S responsibility for direct reports. Ensure that PPE is used as required.
* Ensure that all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
* Responsible for returning rooms to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible in a safe manner
* Manage van storage of stock to agreed levels and ensure that you have parts available to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
* Liaise with Regional Maintenance Manager to agree non-reactive works to be undertaken.
* City and Guilds or NVQ2 in Plumbing; Electrical or Painting & Decorating
* Electrical Certification to 17 Edition; Inspection and testing
* IT and systems literate
* High levels of attention to detail
* Drive and the determination to continuously improve
* High levels of customer insight and brand passion
* Good communication skills, both internally and with suppliers / 3rd parties
* Proven track record of delivery and success.
Salary and :
* Annual bonus of up to 8%
* 50% discount on Travelodge product
* 4% contributory pension
* 40 hours (1 Saturday in 3 returned in lieu)
* Van & Tools
* Merchant & Fuel Card
* Company phone/PDA
* Opportunities to train and upskill
Stake Holders: Regional and District Managers; Hotel managers, teams and customers; Support Functions; 3rd Party partners & Suppliers