9 months ago
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. Our Maintenance Engineers support our hotels by providing reactive maintenance and ensuring rooms are returned to sale as quickly as possible. Other responsibilities include:
* Ensuring all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs
* Developing strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams
* Managing van stock levels and replenishing from central warehouse as required
* Complying with Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
* Liaising with Regional Maintenance Manager regarding planned maintenance
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
Travelodge offer our Maintenance Engineers an attractive benefits package including:
* Company van with stock and tools
* Life insurance and 4% pension
* 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
* Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
* £50 voucher on each work anniversary
* Additional holiday with each year of tenure
* Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
* Full uniform & PDA phone
Ideally applicants should have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in at least one core trade. We support your professional development by offering several internal courses to allow you to upskill.
If a career as a Maintenance Engineer appeals then click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.