about 1 year ago
Join us delivering exceptional guest experiences
Amba Hotels are designed to help guests get more from their stay, event or special occasion, in truly amazing city centre locations across the world. Our people are carefully handpicked for their desire to deliver incredible, personalised experiences, enabled by the best and fastest technology available. It's really important to us that our people - our Ambassadors - share in these values and are always looking for new and exciting ways to do and give more. We believe that being as an Ambassador your role will involve much more than performing day-to-day tasks, it's about taking everything on with vigour and drive, showing that you're capable of stepping up when there's an opportunity to do so.
The Role on Offer:
As a Maintenance Coordinator at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, you will have the opportunity to work in a stunning Grade II listed building that has been renovated to provide world-class luxury and every modern advantage.
As part of our team of Ambassadors you will carry out day to day coordinator of maintenance duties to ensure that the building, rooms and public areas are running smoothly and appeal to our guests.
You will work closely with other departments on all matters relating to repairs and maintenance department.
Duties will include:
* Checking services are actioned on time and that service level agreements are maintained.
* Day to day planning
* Liaising with hotel contractors
* Preventative Maintenance Scheduling
* Project work including Capex projects
* Daily office coordination
What we look for
* Strong communication skills
* Good knowledge of maintenance systems, Opera and Microsoft packages
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty