about 1 month ago
Wotton House Hotel are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join our family.
Wotton House Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond.
Maintenance Assistant’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* Competitive Salaries, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Word days Sunday to Thursday
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Maintenance Assistant your role will be to ensure all maintenance related work within the hotel in a timely fashion; you’ll be responsible for making sure the property is consistently maintained to group standards and any issues are addressed in a timely manner.
The role will cover both reactive and planned preventative work and involve working closely with all hotel departments to ensure minimum disruption to guests. You’ll support property audits, record bench marking data such as meter readings and work with the maintenance manager to monitor relevant stock levels.
Our Dream candidate for this role must have Knowledge and experience of plumbing, electrics and decorating are highly important to this role, alongside being enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well under pressure. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on a high standard of work and has the ability to prioritise their workload efficiently.
Please apply below if you feel this could be the opportunity for you!