9 months ago
If you like working as part of a great team, this opportunity to join our maintenance team is the perfect opportunity.
As a Maintenance Assistant you will be an experienced all-rounder, comfortable working alongside our guests, management team, contractors, suppliers and all team members. Responsible for managing faults and repairs as needed, you will be conscious to ensure the Health and Safety of colleagues and guests alike. The ideal candidate will have experience in a hotel environment in a maintenance role.
The perks of working as a Maintenance Assistant with The Dublin
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Maintenance Assistant at The Dublin, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel is situated beside the impressive stadium playing host to the biggest GAA matches and concerts to visit the city. The Dublin, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, offers 232 bedrooms, the Sideline Bistro and a charming canal-side terrace. The hotel boasts an energetic, and passionate team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality daily.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017, 2018 and again in 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Maintenance Assistant!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.