3 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Maintenance Assistant (Painter)
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Maintenance in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
* To prepare and treat the surfaces to paint.
* To be able to do Internal and external painting.
* To be able to wallpaper and apply caulk to the wallpaper.
* To give personal attention, will take personal responsibility and will use teamwork to provide the correct service.
* City and Guilds Part III/NVQ level 2/3 in painting and decorating or other equivalent qualification or experience
* Have other building works related skills such as minor plastering, bricklaying, carpentry, wall papering
* Holds a CSCS card
* Experience of using power tools
* Have an excellent awareness of current Health and Safety regulations backed up by evidence of relevant training, and the ability to work in a safe manner
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Asbestos awareness certificate
* Good Communication skills- English speaking.
* High standard of painting and wallpapering.
* Good time keeping.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.