about 1 month ago
Grand Central Hotel are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join our expanding Engineering Team.
A 4-star landmark hotel adjoining Glasgow Central Station.
Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow was originally built in the late 19th-century as a great British railway hotel. One of the city's most prestigious buildings, the hotel has welcomed many famous guests including Frank Sinatra and Winston Churchill, throughout the years.
Maintenance Assistant’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* Competitive Salaries, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Word days Sunday to Thursday
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Maintenance Assistant your role will be to ensure all maintenance related work within the hotel in a timely fashion; you’ll be responsible for making sure the property is consistently maintained to group standards and any issues are addressed in a timely manner.
The role will cover both reactive and planned preventative work and involve working closely with all hotel departments to ensure minimum disruption to guests. You’ll support property audits, record bench marking data such as meter readings and work with the maintenance manager to monitor relevant stock levels.
Our ideal candidate for this role must have Knowledge and experience of plumbing, electrics and decorating are highly important to this role, alongside being enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well under pressure. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on a high standard of work and has the ability to prioritise their workload efficiently.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Assistant, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!.
All Applicants Must have the right to work in the UK.