10 days ago
Role title: Maintenance Assistant – Britannia Country House Hotel
Job Opening: 2021-09-09
Maintenance Assistant – Britannia Country House Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Britannia Country House Hotel. An excellent location situated near both Manchester Airport and the lively village of Didsbury.
The Country House Hotel boasts 255 modernised rooms as well as a wide collection of spacious conferencing rooms located on the ground floor, which can hold up to 350 delegates. Some of our rooms are interconnected, making them ideally situated for guests to explore the hotel, which boasts a restaurant and bar on the same level. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Part Time Maintenance Assistant to join our team.
As Maintenance Assistant, you will be required to;
* Conduct general Hotel maintenance inside and out.
* Have a basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills.
* Work on your own initiative.
* Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
* Be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
* Adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety regarding the work place.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within the field of maintenance & repairs. You must also have a keen attention to detail and the ability to take initiative when tackling problems.
Look at our website -****** to give you an idea of this superbly located hotel.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.