about 1 month ago
We are looking forward to re-opening Lancaster House in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Assistant
* Working to ensure excellent standards of maintenance and repair.
* Day to day preventative and reactive maintenance within the hotel.
* Weekly and monthly health & safety checks within specified times.
* Daily checks on plant & equipment.
* Maintenance of plant, equipment, air handling units, and bedroom air conditioning systems.
* Bedroom & public area maintenance required by the housekeeping team.
* Ongoing and ad hoc maintenance projects.
Requirements of a Maintenance Assistant
* Previous experience would be an advantage.
* An immaculate eye for detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Friendly and welcoming manner.
* A desire to be part of a winning team.
* A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
* An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.