8 months ago
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to deliver high standards of service within this
131 bedrooms, 4-star hotel creating fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will include preventative and reactive maintenance tasks and projects within the hotel and staff accommodation.
Located just one mile from St Peter Port, St Pierre Park is one of the best-equipped hotels in Guernsey for a romantic wedding or a business event – or simply for when you have earned a special break. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. The hotel is the ideal base for exploring the wonderful island of Guernsey.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- The service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn an extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live in.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Competencies of a Maintenance Assistant:
* You must be passionate about ensuring our guests experience outstanding hospitality in beautifully maintained surroundings.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
* Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
* In return, you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands. With a welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and Channel Islands.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!