5 months ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Assistant with a passion for a career in hotels?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to join our highly successful team in Village Hotel Bournemouth where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Maintenance Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Respond swiftly and productively to all directions from Managers.
- Respond to complaints/problems politely, positively and professionally making every effort to resolve them.
- Be aware of the hotel security policy in place, along with hotel emergency procedures.
- Use, operate and store all tools, equipment, and materials including chemicals safely and securely.
- Develop good working relationships with external contractors.
- Carry out checks of maintenance materials at least weekly.
- Create and maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with all members of Hotel staff.
- Participate in the call out system out of normal working hours as required due to/depending on business needs.
To become our Maintenance Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Maintenance Assistant.