about 1 year ago
Do you have the enthusiasm and passion to provide a first class guest experience? Are you a team player? Are you looking to grow your career in hospitality? If you are then you could be the person we're looking for.
Our team members are always on stage! And nowhere is this more true than in the meeting and events team, responsible for delivering warm straightforward service and anticipating every need at our guests' all important events. � As an M&E Team Member you will be responsible customer service across a whole variety of conferences, banquets, business meetings and events. � You will ensure that all function rooms, from the very large to the very small, are set up exactly to the guests' requirements and that all food drink and other requirements are provided seamlessly.
If you're looking for a front line customer service role where you can have a real opportunity to exceed guest expectations every day then we'd love to hear from you.
What we look for
* Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
* Excellent communication skills
* Total commitment to customer service
* Previous experience in a high volume service environment is a definite advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift