4 months ago
Are you passionate about a career in hotels? Would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit?
We have an exciting opportunity for an M&E Sales Manager - Fixed Term Maternity Cover (pro rata salary) to join our highly successful team in Cheadle where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our M&E Sales Manager you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our M&E Sales Manager, you will:
- Deliver the meetings & events strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns.
- Inspire and drive a team to really excel in securing fantastic meetings and events sales.
- Play an active part in preparing and delivering the Sales Activity Plan and ensure it is communicated.
- Have a thorough understanding of the M&E budget, and ability to prepare and deliver accurate and relevant information.
- Have constant knowledge of local competitors and new developments, market trends and customer performance
- Ensure that the meetings & events team are working to our excellence brand standards.
- Ensure all proposals and contracts are issued in a timely manner to encourage conversion of business.
- Ensure clients are aware of the full terms of business.
- Drive your team with a passion for detail; confidence whilst utilise your own knowledge of upselling at every opportunity.
To become our M&E Sales Manager you
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our M&ESales Manager.