about 1 year ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Luggage Porter
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Front of House in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
To create 100% guest satisfaction by working with the reception team and providing guest services
* Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on-one settings.
* Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. Opera, IT Skills)
* Know the available products and services and suggest alternatives.
* Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels
* Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
* Assists guests throughout their stay
* Assists guests with luggage as needed
* Promotes the hotel and area services and attractions
* Responds to customer enquiries for information
* Assists guests get in and out of vehicles
* Arranges for local ground transportation
* Delivers phone messages, mail or packages, faxes, flowers, etc. to guest rooms
* Pages customers in lobby or other areas of hotel as needed
* Maintains the upkeep and appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance
* Replaces promotional items as needed
* Performs light cleaning
* Provides employees with the information needed to perform their job effectively
* Orients employees to the department and hotel and provides on-the-job training on job responsibilities
* Prioritizes and assigns work
* Provides feedback to the employee and department manager on the employee’s performance of job responsibilities
* Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.