4 months ago
Head Office, Harrogate
Our Group Head Office and central support functions are located in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Here we have several teams including IT, Finance, HR and Marketing.
Wherever your skills lie, you’ll be working at the heart of our organisation, providing expertise across the entire group.
Loyalty Training and Operations Manager (maternity cover - 9 months)
What is the main purpose of the role?
* To implement and deliver a loyalty training programme covering all group loyalty schemes
* To visit all properties on a regular basis delivering training to ensure the loyalty product benefits are provided in property and are being delivered knowledgeably to our guests
* Manage the Group B2B loyalty platform including customer service, rewards fulfilment and systems integration
* Work with loyalty agency and properties on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction and address any member issues presented
* Maintain the customer portal alongside loyalty agency
* Support with set up and delivery of CRM integration project to enhance B2B loyalty scheme
* Support in optimising the B2C loyalty scheme, working closely with properties to ensure loyalty standards are met and delivered
* Manage the group Trainers’ Club product, including sign-up process and internal awareness is maintained
* Ensure all loyalty documents, both internal and external, are kept up to date
* Work with the Head of CRM, Head of Offline Marketing and Content & Online Marketing Manager to ensure all loyalty marketing content produced by the team is checked for accuracy prior to external communication
* Report to the business on all loyalty channels on a monthly basis
* Provide B2B data to properties upon request
* Support with key projects as and when required
* To manage external loyalty agency through day-to-day contact
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone with experience in hospitality operations and/or training. You will also need to be organised and methodical. Customer service management experience would be advantageous.
* A competitive salary
* Pro rated holidays
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
Please take a look.