8 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 45 meeting & event spaces. With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
Linen Porter Supervisor
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the housekeeping department, you will supervise the work of the Linen Porters to ensure effective control and distribution of linen across the venue.
You will also ensure that all work regulations including Manual Handling are followed.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with experience as a Linen Porter in a high volume hotel.
The ideal candidate will also have a good eye for detail and be able to work well under pressure.
Ideally, you will have previous supervisory experience within a Housekeeping or portering environment.
* £18,720 per annum
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.