about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Linen Porter has become available at Holiday Inn Brentford Lock. You will be responsible for supporting the housekeeping team in the day to day running of the department and support the head housekeeper in delivering amazing service.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
Your role will include:
- To deliver clean linen & towels to the designated store rooms
- To maintain the records for the movement of linen and towels
- To reject any linen and/or towels that are not up the agreed quality and appearance.
- To assist in mattress turning as directed by the housekeeper
- To maintain the cleanliness of the linen store area
- To report any maintenance defects to the housekeeper
Where Will You Be Working?
At Holiday Inn Brentford Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock nestled overlooking the scenic waterways of the Grand Union Canal. This four-star hotel is located in west London and has been created for comfort and style and offers a warm and welcoming service to all guests. The hotel has 6 modern meeting rooms and 133 en-suite bedrooms; it is the first in Europe to have a revolutionary open lobby concept. With good transports link, the hotel can be easily accessed by public transport. Brentford train station is about 10 minutes' walk to the hotel. Our employees have been playing a tremendous part in the hotel and our team success, from our employee engagement being above 89%.
With the largest banquet facilities in our portfolio with 12,500 sq. ft., we were awarded in 2016 a Gold accreditation for overall satisfaction by BDRC, ranking us in the top 10 in the UK.
We are currently looking for a motivated, professional individual with personality and passion to join our winning team.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeingand our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes– to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers– hundreds of savings to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Cycle to Work Scheme– huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!