10 months ago
We are now looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic team.
Straight shifts, 40 hours per week..
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
A variety of contracts available.
Responsibilities for Linen Porter / Fogger
* Support the housekeeping team by taking daily responsibly for the linen requirements for that shift.
* To support the team by providing all cots, extra beds and additional item required in rooms.
* To ensure all rooms are fogged to adhere to current hotel and government guidelines with regards to COVID-9
* To work closely with the Stores department on returning used linen whilst ensuring the hotel looks presentable at all times.
* Maintain all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements
* To support the room attendants as required with cleaning rooms.
Requirements for Room Attendants
* Friendly, outgoing and motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
* Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
* Great attention to detail
* Willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday
Live in accommodation may be available
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process