about 1 year ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Linen Porter you will be expected to support your team and to provide exceptional service for everyone.
Duties of a Linen Porter:
* To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
* To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times
* To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
Essential Skills for a Linen Porter:
* Clear conversational English Language
* A flexible attitude
* Ability to follow specific instructions
Benefits on offer include:
* Season Ticket Loans*
* Dental Insurance*
* Company Sick Pay*
* Plus a meal on duty
* Free uniform
* Dry cleaning for Uniform wearers
* Discount in Hotel Restaurants
* Discounted Hotel stays and much more
If you feel that a Linen Porter role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you