6 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
De Vere Beaumont Estate is a busy conference and events led hotel with 429 bedrooms and 50 event spaces. Throughout 2017, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of our new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Line Chef £21,000 per annum + paid overtime
Our Kitchens cater for a brand new £2 million à la carte restaurant, buffet breakfasts, lunches, weddings, banqueting events, outdoor events and BBQs and more!
We are seeking talented Line Chefs to join our Brigade. You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
We are pleased to be able to reward new Line Chefs joining our Kitchens with a bonus to the value of £750 (subject to T&Cs). If you are interested in relocating to the area, then instead we can offer a £1,500 Relocation Bonus if relocating more than 50 miles.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week on a rota basis.
* Hourly-paid permanent contracts with opportunities for overtime
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Free meals on duty
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, professional development and compliance
Please take a look.