29 days ago
Are you passionate about a career in hotels? Would like to work for a company that gives you job security?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Operations Manager to join our highly successful team in Cardiff where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Leisure Operations Manager you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Leisure Operations Manager, you will:
- Assist the Leisure Club Manager in delivering the highest possible operational standards.
- Be a key link in the chain that joins up great staff with memorable customer service.
- Create an engaged team through development opportunities, reward &recognition.
- Ensure employees are trained and supported, using their natural talents to deliver beyond expectations
- Support the Leisure Club Manager in the recruitment process and motivate and challenge a talented team.
- Ensure the team have the product knowledge to please our Leisure club members and guests.
- Communicate with your team on a daily basis, other hotel departments and guests / leisure club members, so that everyone knows what our offering is.
- Support the Leisure Club Manager in ensuring that the Leisure Club contributes to overall hotel performance targets.
To become our Leisure Operations Manager you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Leisure Operations Manager.