about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in Pool Side Attendance? Are you looking for a career in hotels?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Cleaner/Lifeguard to join our highly successful team in Hull where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Leisure Lifeguard you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Leisure Cleaner/Lifeguard, you will:
- Be a key link in the chain that joins up great staff with memorable customer service.
- Assist the Leisure Team to create a welcoming environment for our members and residents
- Be responsible for Pool Side Attendance in accordance with STA guidelines
- Assist the Leisure Club Team Members in the effective running of the department
- Have knowledge of the COSHH regulations in relation to cleaning materials.
- Comply with standard operating procedures and maintain equipment and report any defaults.
- Assist members and guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Be aware of all activities in the club and to be able to answer questions correctly.
- Feed back leisure club members comments productively and constructively where necessary.
- Support the Leisure Club Manager and leisure team to deliver the best possible experience.
- Carry out Pool Attendant tasks as required & respond to poolside emergencies and take appropriate action.
To become our Leisure Cleaner/Lifeguard you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Leisure Cleaner/Lifeguard.