about 1 month ago
De Vere Latimer Estate
Latimer Estate is full of history, and has a reputation for being a “secret home” of Britain when it was a top secret centre for military intelligence in World War II. But it’s no secret now that working at Latimer Estate means career opportunities, training and development as we offer a fantastic range of roles in our newly refurbished hotel. Working with a diverse range of clients and guests means we regularly have opportunities in departments such as conference, events & banqueting, bars & restaurants, reception, weddings, housekeeping, and grounds and maintenance to name a few.
Our team at Latimer Estate has a strong of mission and purpose, and we know how to say thank you to our colleagues for working hard: ice creams in hot weather, afternoon tea treats for teams and Easter family parties are just some of the ways we show our appreciation.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Ensuring the smooth running of the club, you will be responsible for supplying the highest levels of customer care and service to both members and visitors. The role will involve a range of duties including carrying out pool checks, providing gym inductions to new and existing members, keeping accurate membership records and maximising sales opportunities wherever possible.
Ensuring health and safety requirements are met at all times for the safety of both members and staff will also be very important in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills and has previous experience in a leisure based role. It would be beneficial if you were qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor with the desire and experience to design and lead fitness classes, and advantageous (although not essential) if you had some Pool Plant operator knowledge.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.